I keep getting a few people asking me about yoga, and not knowing where to start so i thought id make a list of all the youtube videos i used when i started doing yoga
- Morning Yoga for Flexibility
- De-stress Yoga
- Yoga for Inspiration
- Yoga for Geting Out Of Your Own Way
- Strength Building Yoga
- Strength: Abs Buns and Thighs
- Weight Loss: Strong Abs
- Before Bed Time Yoga
- Loosen up the Hips with Tara Stiles
- Yoga to Open the Hips and Back
- Weight Loss: Work those hips!
- Get Strong & Sexy Shoulders, Arms and Back!
- Yoga for a Strong Core
If you want to challenge yourself!
- Tara Stiles: Yoga Weight Loss & Balance Workout
- Yoga Flow 201 | 32 minutes | Twist Focus
- Yoga Flow 202 | 30 minutes | Fat Burning
- Yoga 101 | 30 minutes | Easy Beginner Practice
- Yoga Flow 301 | 50 minutes | Well Rounded Practice
- YOGA WITH LES: Intermediate Vinyasa
- Yoga Quickie!! Balance Focus 21 minutes
- Power Yoga for Strength
Youtube Channels worth subscribing to
Books worth reading
- Tara Stiles
- Yoga Today
- Sadie Nardini
- Ekhart Yoga
- Bryan & Rob’s Yoga & Workout Videos
- Do Yoga With Me
Sites to visit
- The Women’s Health Big Book of Yoga: The Essential Guide to Complete Mind/Body Fitness
- Slim Calm Sexy Yoga: 210 Proven Yoga Moves for Mind/Body Bliss
- Yoga Cures: Simple Routines to Conquer More Than 50 Common Ailments and Live Pain-Free
I’m happy to answer any other questions anyone might have
Ohhh I wanna try!
YESS I NEEDED THIS.
HA! this made me laugh :)
Hey POPsters. Here is the August 2012 workout calendar.
Please print this, fill it out, and hang on your wall. The challenge this month is to do every single video I suggested on your workout days. Check the instructions in the top left hand corner for how much cardio to do etc on certain days.
Good luck! Have fun! Here’s to an AWESOME AUGUST ahead of us!!!
ps - sign up for my newsletter to ensure you get updates on new videos and new challenges. click here.
GOOD TIME abs. To Owl City and Carly Rae Jepson’s “Good Time”. This is a tough 3 minutes but I know you can handle it!!! Now CLICK PLAY and get on the floor.
If you want nice abs, you will do this now!
Once you’re done. REBLOGGGGG!!!!
i kind of hate chocolate now
The thing that stood out the most (even above the bug legs): 5 LITERS OF COOKING OIL in a bag of chips?! #mybrainonfitness